Wednesday 16 January 2013

What is this who I am where I am why did I do this

You know I actually I don't have any idea what should I post here! I already have tumblr and I post/repost everything there! But well assignment is assignment I have to do this or else I won't get any score and can't pass the junior high school NOOOO I don't want to repeat one year more on that school :'v

Okay, back to the first problem.

WHAT SHOULD I POST HERE

Fine maybe I should introduce myself first =w=

Vienna Edelstein. Not real name. I don't think shared your real name on IRL is a great idea. How if someone use our name. How if that "someone" isn't a nice person. What will happened? I expected you already known what will happend. I don't care if you call me alay or so

Junior high student. Yeah I have mentioned it. Pfftt--I'm not usually shared about this because you'll call me BRAT and I don't like it -u- My own opinion, I already mature enough. Mentality way, though

Lol I don't know what else to say. Just enjoy my blog. I'll treat this blog just like my tumblr. That's mean POST EVERYTHING ANYTHING I LIKE WITHOUT SORRY.

'kay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment