Wednesday 24 April 2013

HISASHIBURI~~




IT'S BEEN A WHILE~ Oh well I made this blog for my school assignment. I have got score for that and I thought "I done with this blog, bye.". But see, I back :'3 I wanna share many things on this post... Because I have so muuuuch feels these past 2 months XD.

Oh btw I'm in the middle of National Final Examination. Tomorrow will be science. Fucking science I haven't studied anything for the biology and I really don't know anything about it. Fuck it I won't pass

'kay where should I begin. From Tenimyu 8"D? Fine~

So for Dream Live 2013. They (staff-san) invite previous Tenimyu casts! Here the list! Oh well actually this is already spread world wide but hey


Sasaki Yoshihide - Shiraishi Kuranosuke ShintenB

Wada Takuma - Tezuka Kunimitsu Seigaku 6th
Furukawa Yuta - Fuji Shuusuke Seigaku 4th
Kimeru - Fuji Shuusuke Seigaku 1st
Mamoru Miyano - Ishida Tetsu Fudomine Season 1st
Nakagauchi Masataka - Niou Masaharu Rikkai A
Yanagi Kotaro - Echizen Ryoma Seigaku 1st

Moriyama Eiji - Momoshiro Takeshi Seigaku 1st
Takahashi Ryuki - Echizen Ryoma Seigaku 5th
Kanata Irei - Saeki Kojiro Rokakku Season 1st
Kato Kazuki - Atobe Keigo Hyotei A
  
FANGIRL TIME!

  • Look! Hide and Masa will come! W-Kuromyu casts X"D And Masa will come on May. And Kuromyu also will start on May. Wow Masa you must be so busy.
  • YUUUUN! OMG MY BELOVED YUN! HE'LL COME AAAARGH~ Please be sure you'll take photo's with Hideya and Yata, Yun!
  • RYUKI ASDFGHJKL MY BELOVED ECHIZEEEN~ Last Echizen from season 1 will meet with first Echizen from season 2 X"D
  • So many Seigaku 1st casts *___* Well I don't know them well but hey! Back to Tenimyu stage after 10 years 8"DDDDD
  •  MAMOYAN 8"DDDDDDDDDDDD Lol who will guess that this super famous seiyuu ever played on Tenimyu? I also shocked when saw his name on Fudomine cast 8"DDDDDDD

We are Always Together  side A MV/CD IS UP on tenimyutopia!

National! Seigaku vs Hyotei will play be on July! Woooho~. Will we get kinda Hyotei B or will it be Tsune and others again 8D?

Next! Kuroshitsuji Musical Re Run The Most Beautiful Death in The World!

Casts with costume photos have up-ed on namashitsuji. Oh it isn't new. It was up on March. I'll just upload the shinigami casts. The others, you can check them here. You also can see their name there. Or just check my post below this post


You know, I can write a or two pages essay about Rachi and Masa as Eric and Alan. But to make it short:

  • Rachi's expression the way too bratty for Eric. He must smile more. He's handsome while smiling
  • Masa face is too.... how to put it?! 'kay his jawline is to strong for Alan. That what makes "cruel" impression to his photo. But he has tried his best! Yes I think Rachi hasn't done his best for Eric. He just have to smile!
  • Takkun. Wonderful as ever. But still prefer his version with Nagaoka. He more attached to Nagaoka than to Teruma. His grin also wider when he was with Nagaoka. 
  • Teruma. Perfect. But maybe--forget it. 
  • IdeTaku. DUUUUDE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CUTE?! Oh 'kay but IdeTaku, you should pout not smile. Give your smile to Rachi maybe? #slapped
  • All over. This shinigami casts really give a "cruel" impression to me. The previous casts seem more... "easy". Yeah, prefer the previous btw. But still love this cast. They have tried their best but still mada mada dane
Hahaha okay now is Butai Sengoku Basara 3 Utage! I wanna write this one with Bahasa since...GDI w(QAQw

Butai Sengoku Basara 3 Utage will be the last time Kubota Yuki (Date Masamune) and Hosogai Kei (Yukimura Sanada)  play on Butai Basara. Yes, they will grad from Butai Basara.

Damn I cried all night when that thing officially announced. HEY, Yuki and Kei have played on Butai Basara since the first stage and know they're the first one who will grad D8. JUST WHY! I can't imagine other actors replaced them.

Maybe I won't watch Butai Basara anymore. All the time I watch them just for Yuki and Kei. Sengoku Basara is one of my fandom is the second reasons.

Butai Basara is the one who change my life. I am not really addicted to yaoi anymore. I can  get better with RL. I smile, laugh more. Because when watched Butai Basara for the first time, I thought "What a cute Yukimura!" then I know that cute Yukimura is Hosogai Kei. From there I knew Cocoa Otoko then Tenimyu. From Tenimyu I knew more about Yuki and started to ship him with Kei. Being addicted to Tenimyu then I knew Tumbling, Takumi-kun, and many more which have so many Tenimyu player casts. I'm so happy can now all of it.

Imagine the one who inspire, motivated, cheer up you the most suddenly... quit. Nice. You just like you don't want to do things anymore. You want quit, just like them.

I'm still so sad everytime remember about it. I do my best to hold my tears while writting this. It's okay if you called me overreacted. It's me after all. You don't know anything about me

The only thing that always can cheer me up is, Yuki and Kei will grad together. TOGETHER. In to Butai Basara TOGETHER and will out TOGETHER.

how gay. maybe they will get married or such then live happily on America that's why they decided to grad.
Or maybe they will have other butai TOGETHER and it such a big project then make them have to grad
I prefer both

Okay stop with the sadness. Btw, casts with costume photos up~

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6901f04e60012d54be4398b8a36431a4/tumblr_mlgdnxTFFU1rerf0ho1_400.jpg
Matsuda Kenji as Matsunaga Hisahide

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7c9b70d58bb3ee5685dbf33d4f1bbefd/tumblr_mlgdnxTFFU1rerf0ho2_400.jpg
Kubota Yuki as Date Masamune
http://25.media.tumblr.com/301c119b3d98b59870873c73583b428c/tumblr_mlgdnxTFFU1rerf0ho3_400.jpg
Hosogai Kei as Sanada Yukimura
http://24.media.tumblr.com/55cd12c05cb61812ff2d95f74bf72874/tumblr_mlgdnxTFFU1rerf0ho4_400.jpg
Hirose Yuusuke as Tokugawa Ieyasu

http://25.media.tumblr.com/427a1a48117b7f296d1a0e6ab156fab2/tumblr_mlgdnxTFFU1rerf0ho5_400.jpg
Nakamura Seijiro as Ishida Mitsunari

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f06e2159c3fe6d5ff005b44025b23be5/tumblr_mlgdnxTFFU1rerf0ho6_400.jpg
Sakurada Kohei as Azai Nagamasa


http://24.media.tumblr.com/ac77e6254a719b2041dc89e576c99c5d/tumblr_mlgdnxTFFU1rerf0ho7_400.jpg
Tamaki Nami as Oichi

I won't say/fangirl anything. All of them are just perfect as ever. Even the new casts. You really did your best. But I actually can write a page of essay about Kei appearance on that photo. But I'm too tired. I have to sleep

Bye :'3

No comments:

Post a Comment